cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

UserCenter/PartnerMap Accounts to Require MFA 5 May 2024

On May 5th, Check Point will make Multi-Factor Authentication a requirement to for all users access UserCenter, PartnerMap, and other resources, including CheckMates. This includes customers, partners, and Check Point employees. 

As you all know, Multi-Factor Authentication adds an extra layer of security to the authentication process, significantly reducing the risk of unauthorized access and enhancing the protection of sensitive data and resources.

If you have not already done so, I recommend heading over to your profile and set it up: https://usercenter.checkpoint.com/ucapps/myprofile/security 

image.png

If you have issues, please contact Account Services (open a non-Technical request): https://help.checkpoint.com 

10 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Glad to see that be a requirement.

Andy

0 Kudos
Henrik_Noerr1
Advisor

Ok, luckily I am still have a session here...

How do I reset the OTP ? - Selecting *forgot password* only allows you to change the password (without otp validation)

/Henrik

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

I take it, you no longer have your authentication app working?

Unfortunately, you cannot reset or change your MFA without first authenticating to your account. If you cannot receive an OTP, please ask one of the colleagues to open a non-technical support request, as PhoneBoy suggested above.

0 Kudos
Henrik_Noerr1
Advisor

Actually I found my OTP on another phone 🙂 - some recovery otp keys would be nice to have though.

/Henrik

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Or, you can also register your phone number to receive OTPs

0 Kudos
Elena_Alberti
Explorer

Hi,

just a simple question. How many phone numers can I register for a single account? Is there a limit?

Thanks a lot

BR

Elena

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

@Elena_Alberti , you can register several phone numbers, definitely more than one. 

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Im fairly sure only one, as it does not let you enter more than one number when registering.

Andy

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I've registered two, so I can confirm that works 🙂

(1)
the_rock
Legend
Legend

You are 100% right, I never even realized it lets you add more than 1 phone number, but I do see option is there 🙂

Andy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events