Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex-
Advisor
Advisor
Jump to solution

R81.20 Take 41 & SNX

Since upgrading a cluster from R81.20 T26 to R81.20 T41, the SNX has stopped working for our customer. The Connect bar cycles then nothing happens.

I took all the logs from the SNX debug SK and will open an SR, but I wonder if the community can report a similar experience. In the release notes of T41, there are mentions about the hardening of the SNX infrastructure, I can't say if it is related.

This was tried on multiple computers also with full reinstall of the suite and so on.

Reverting to T26 immediately solves the issue.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I never noticed this issue in take 41, worked fine for me. Would be interesting to see if you open a case whether others had this problem.

Best,

Andy

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Jarvis_Lin
Collaborator
(1)
7 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I assume you've opened a TAC case on this?

0 Kudos
Hrvoje_Brlek
Collaborator

Can you try to upgrade to hotfix T43 and see if it helps?

We have a similar problem, but on R81.10 after upgrading from T110 to T128, it mentions the same SNX changes in JHF. TAC case already opened almost 2 months, but still no success in solving the problem.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I never noticed this issue in take 41, worked fine for me. Would be interesting to see if you open a case whether others had this problem.

Best,

Andy

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Btw, just tested 1 other system on take 43 and take 41, all good.

Andy

0 Kudos
Jarvis_Lin
Collaborator
(1)
Alex-
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Jarvis,

Well that looks exactly to be what's happening and is referenced to in the release notes of Take 43, so I suppose we will wait for this version to become Recommended.

0 Kudos
Gaurav_Pandya
Advisor

We faced same issue with R81.20 take 41. Got hotfix from TAC to resolve issue. I would suggest not to install take 41 if you are running Mobile access VPN with SNX. Hopefully this bug will be rectified in take 43 or take 45

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events