Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sanjay_S
Advisor
Jump to solution

MDS to Mgmt Server

Hi Team,

We are planning to decommission our Multi-Domain Server as we have only 4 domains. We are planning to migrate it to the individual Management server and decom MDS. 

We are running on R81.10, please let me know what is the best way to start the planning with. I don't really find any document related to this.

Regards,

Sanjay S

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

You can use the standard migration tools (migrate_server) to migrate a domain in MDS to a standalone SMS.
It should be similar to a regular "Advanced Migration" situation in the documentation. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

You can use the standard migration tools (migrate_server) to migrate a domain in MDS to a standalone SMS.
It should be similar to a regular "Advanced Migration" situation in the documentation. 

Sanjay_S
Advisor

Thank you PhoneBoy, do you mind sharing the document which gives this Advanced Migration information please.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Just follow the sk and you may also have to run warnings flag I posted below last year, but might not be needed, its more just FYI

Andy

https://community.checkpoint.com/t5/Management/Migrate-server-issue-on-Azure-CP-management-server/m-...

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events